Thursday 5 April 2018

Tumbleweed??

Hello people??


Yes, another unintentional hiatus....I pretty much ran out of anything to say that I felt had any relevance. Also, the foray back into 40K didn't really work out, which was genuinely disappointing.


In short I do now feel like I have potentially relevant things to say.....lucky you!


In fairness I'm not expecting any rapturous applause, or any applause at all. The blog has always been symbiotic with my personal "Hobby Mojo" and has waxed and waned on that basis. Currently I'm on an up and wanting to maintain the climb and thus posting again. Yes, it's all about MEEEE!! :)


Status Drift:


Following a bit of a hobby meander I've got a purpose back and made some decisions;


1. 40K hasn't worked out. I'm finishing up the paint and selling up.
2. Netrunner is now a dormant game for me. Not selling up though.
3. I'm back in the saddle with X-Wing and Armada. They will be my main focus for the foreseeable.
4. Legion is the new cool kid on the block. I've played a couple of games and will finance investment from 40K.


As such I'm returning to the Rule of Three whilst getting the necessary brush-time with Legion. Accepting this has been a reasonable step and also allows some regular guilt free X-Box time. It feels rather cyclical and ALMOST like growing up??


Weekly posts is the plan. Brace yourself (Optional) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment