Monday 14 March 2016

The Week Off - Finale

Hello people,

Well that went quickly but in short I got everything done and a little but extra besides. As far as Points is concerned I'm scoring for the apartment block, Trandisgan Slaver and Z95 plus the final five Nomads, for a fully painted army, totalling 15 Painting Points.
As a bonus I've re-sorted the storage for my Infinity terrain, with room to expand, and found a good source of posters for detailing which have been liberally applied. All will be covered in a specific post I the near future....

Meanwhile my X-Wing Gozanti has been prepped for paint, with scheme I mind, with Wave 8 being released on Thursday with plenty of scummy goodness on offer. Once again a more specific post is planned....

Until then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment