Sunday 21 June 2015

To INFINITY and beyond - Day 7

Hello people,

Yeah so I missed a day but that was always going to happen at some point a day I have actually made some progress 😊

First up Richard dropped round yesterday and my setup got its first run out. In short I didn't have as much scenery coverage as I thought! Even with two basic sets plus a few extras moving up from 3x3 to 4x4 was bigger than I thought, that extra 3sqft makes a big difference. The AT-43 tiles do well a day I'll continue with the industrial theme. I need a few bigger, taller pieces and extra scatter. A visit to Toys R Us is on the cards.
The game itself was a convincing win for Rich though I got to do a bit of hacking and it gave me plenty of ideas for future lists, tactics and matching the two. Infinity is a brutal game but all the better for it. I shall be investing in some drones imminently!
Another bonus was having my list up on the tablet which made life far easier.
Today I slapped together the tokens I got from Op Icestorm  backing them on to acrylic crafting domes picked up via E-Bay. Tomorrow I'll set up the printer to sort out a bunch more.

Major bonus of the day is actually getting in some brushwork, though I've done the usual and gone straight for the boss models in the form of two Mobile Brigada. I W's keen to keep them similar but with individual heraldry and I'm pretty pleased with the resultsame.  First Painting Points in a while too.

They were fairly quick to paint being finely sculpted figures but not hugely busy. Nice paints :)

Tohaa tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment