Sunday 27 October 2013

You are What you Eat

Evenin' all.

Before I go much further I want to make it clear that this isn't a whinge or moan, far more an observation and a musing.

Just recently I've had a lot going on in the real world and haven't managed to get up a lot of brush motivation recently which has generally been a good release for me, as I'm sure it is for many of us. I've always preferred to spend a few hours each spare evening getting something done.

But just recently having dug out the LOTR Orcs, Gob and Uruks I've found it hard to get going on them.

It then occurred to me that I've reverted to a case of you paint what you play. Recently it's been roleplay, board games, Dreadball (board game) and the occasional bit of skirmish so maybe not such a surprise.

So, to break the cycle I need to be get some other games in. Chris recently asked me about St Peytersburg and Zombiecide is hopefully winging its way to a doorstep so maybe skip through a few ages to a bit of survivor gaming......nothing to do with watching The Walking Dead this evening,..honest!

One to think through :)

No comments:

Post a Comment