Sunday 15 August 2010

Work In Progress

Having had the day to my self I've made a fair bit of progress with the Terminators :)

I had broken them into 3 groups of 3 for painting but ended up painting them as a 9 to be able to co-ordinate their overall look, which has been important to me, in terms of the whole retro thing a la black and yellow stripe.

So currently they've all been basecoated and washed down. Devlan Mud continues to be a winner though my fortnight prediction will be about a week out!

As the figures are currently a bit dark and it's a night shoot I've left the flash on for the camera as a bit of an experiment. Fairly pleased.


Elsewhere, I've ordered all of the various bits that I'll be needing for my Chaos Dwarf BB Team.

After putting in some serious I-Surfing I gave up on legit hobgoblins and gone for a set of Neomic's excellent goblins through Impact Miniatures. After ordering I was less than impressed to get a confirmation e-mail telling me to allow 4 to 5 weeks for delivery! The figs are worth the wait but that's the wrong way to tell people :(

As a result the PayPal account is suitably dented so my Human travelling freak-show team are being E-Bayed. All of them are very old OOP chaos figures that i'm rather fond of but I never got on with the team, or thier dice! I learnt years ago that i'm a bit of a basher when it comes to Blood Bowl.

To top things off I've finished off Season 4 of BSG. Just need to find where I've left the finale.

No comments:

Post a Comment