Wednesday 30 December 2009

Merry New Year!!

I do so love Trading Places, such an excellent film.

Just a quick, last post of the decade, not that I go in for all of that "movement of the planets" stuff, more that I wanted the last 10 painting points for these guys.

It might have been more but Wolfenstein just keeps on getting better the more I play it :)

The Starship Crew. found setting the scheme quite hard work to be honest. Hopefully it comes across as the retro Trek thing I was going for with the coloured jackets.
They could possibly do with a couple of last bruch strokes but i'm concious of over working them.
I shall ponder!
Elsewhere, Wasps deservedly beat Quins and Sarries finally took a loss.
Meanwhile i'm off to the panto tonight and then the sort of in-laws for new year. I'm being abandoned come Sunday but there's Rugby, X-Box and toys to keep me off the streets.

Merry New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment